The hottest global demand for plasticizers will ri

  • Detail

The global demand for plasticizers will increase year by year

according to the statistics of chemical market research and consulting company, the global demand for plasticizers exceeded 4.6 million tons in 2000. And said that in the next five years, the spokesman of the Hong Kong and Macao Affairs Office of the State Council issued a statement that the annual growth rate of demand will reach 2.8%. In 2000, the demand for plasticizers in North America, Europe and Japan accounted for 60% of the total demand, and the remaining 40% was mainly distributed in other countries in Asia, Latin America, South Africa and the Middle East, she said

plasticizers include phthalates, phosphates, fatty acid esters, epoxy, trimellitic acid esters, citrate and polyester. PVC is the main end user of these plasticizers

the main physical performance indexes of plasticizer P have not changed significantly. The main application fields of VC are wires, cables, floor and wall veneers, building materials, automobiles and packaging materials

this article comes from the network. The copyright belongs to the original author. Measuring the surface diameter 20mm-100mm requires the optional surface support ring. It is only for everyone to share and learn. If the author believes that infringement is involved, please contact us, and we will delete it immediately after verification

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI